In today’s day and age your phone is with you 24/7 and can take care of pretty much anything you want, but don’t you ever wish it could do just a little bit more?
Things I Wish my Phone could do for me that I really can do myself, I just don’t want to:
(First, I’m not an expert, so if I name something that can actually be done please let me know!)
- If someone texts me “lol” or “k” automatically deleted it. Don’t even notify me, just get rid of it.
- When I’m having a bad day I wish my phone would just start playing the movie pitch perfect and change my lock screen to cute puppies.
- I wish there was a search function for my text messages. For when I’m like “I know Cameo has texted me her address 15 times, but where is it?!” I want to be able to search the word “address.”
- In the mornings, if I let my alarms get to that last one I set, the “you have to get up NOW” one, I wish my phone would fly and slap me until I wake up.
- I want my phone to give me hairstyle ideas based on the weather. If it’s humid I want it to give me cute up-do suggestions, or if it’s raining I want it to give me cute braid ideas.
- When I can’t remember the name of the song I want to hear, I want my phone to connect to my thoughts and decipher what song I’m looking for.
- I want my phone to know what is in my fridge at all times and give me options for dinner.
I know most if not all of these things are not ever going to happen, but a girl can dream right?